The Vesperado Cocktail

Continuing with the Fresno infused gin idea, I thought modifying the Versper with a little heat was worth a try. I'm pleased with the results. I just Googled "Verspado" today and there were no cocktail entries with that name, so you heard it here first. I began writing a description of how this tastes, but I started sounding like Guy Fieri. Killed that idea. Suffice it to say, "That's not half-bad."
Music for making this one: Desperado performed by Linda Ronstadt.

Ingredients
1/2 to 3/4 oz Fresno infused gin
2 3/4 oz Beefeater gin
1 oz vodka
1/2 oz Cocchi Americano Aperitivo
Lemon peel, for garnish

Add all ingredients to a mixing glass with ice. Stir, stir, and stir some more.
Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.  Express lemon peel into the drink, and garnish with it.
This is probably enough for two people. Sharing is caring!



No comments:

Post a Comment